WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...


*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I just loved how we dominated over Utah. On another note other than the game, I have not been feeling well. I have a monster toothach, so I'm waiting for the dentist to call me back. I also didn't comment on how Spring Break was. I worked Tuesday thru Thursday and then I relaxed the rest of the week. I watched a lot of DVD's my link to my database is posted to see what movies I have. Well I have finished my website and I am happy with the layout please comment on what you think about the layout or even the code of the site, otherwise I will feel like no one reads my site.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.