WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...


*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...
*I am just putting a link for my office co-workers ...
*Apple's WWDC 2003 REPORTEventhough I wanted to go ...
*I fixed my site, finally. It is working to the way...
*Harry Potter ArrivedI pre-ordered Harry Potter and...
*I JUST GOT MY INTERNET UP. AND A COMPUTER WORKING....
*I still havent fixed the code yet. I also havent g...
*IM HAVING BLOG PROBLEMS I WILL HAVE TO REWRITE SOM...
*FINALS Finals Started yesterday and eventhough ...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, July 07, 2003

TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW)
I went and saw Terminator 3 today and thought the movie was a little sluggish at the begining then lots of action. Some of the scenes reminded me of scenes from the first two movies. Judgement Day has not been prevented and John Conor meets his wife in this movie. T-101 (Scwartzenagger) is fighting to save John and his future wife from another terminator named T-X. I thought the movie had some flaws in how it fit into the scheme of the Terminator movies like if John Conor and Sarah Conor destroyed CyberDyne Systems then how is skynet existing. The movie doesn't explain that too well. Well I will probably see Legally Blond 2 in a couple of days as well as Charlies Angeles 2 and I have free tickets to Bad Boyz 2. I have signed up for classes at Folsom College and will attend for the fall. Well I got to go.


 

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.