WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...


*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...
*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...
*I am just putting a link for my office co-workers ...
*Apple's WWDC 2003 REPORTEventhough I wanted to go ...
*I fixed my site, finally. It is working to the way...
*Harry Potter ArrivedI pre-ordered Harry Potter and...
*I JUST GOT MY INTERNET UP. AND A COMPUTER WORKING....
*I still havent fixed the code yet. I also havent g...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, July 11, 2003

Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW)
I went with my Grandma & Aunt to see Legally Blond 2, starring Reese Witherspoon. The movie starts off where the last one left off which was Elle Woods a blond who is a harvard law student is about to marry a guy named Emmet who is also a lawyer. So this movie starts with Elle planning for the wedding with Emmet but Elle wants to have her dog's biological mother to attend the wedding. But when Elle finds out the Brusier (Dog) mom is a cosmetic reasearch dog. Therefore Elle tries to get here law firm to help but they fire her. Then she goes to Washington DC to try to make a law called Bruiser Law. Through the Elle-way she gets the law passed and marries Emmet and in the end Emmet asks her since she is married what does she want. Her response is that she looks at the whitehouse and smiles. I believe that they are planning a Legally Blond 3. The movie itself had a few funnies but was not as good as the original. I didn't like the role that Bob Newhart played as the doorman for the supposedly Watergate Hotel. I thought Sally Field was good but the movie as a whole was just not as cute it was a liitle rough and had the same crappy qualities as most sequels do which is not real story just added information. Now I need to see Charlies Angeles 2, Bad Boyz 2, American Wedding,Scarry Movie 3, Seabiscuit, Matrix Revolutions , Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over, and maybe Freaky Friday all by the end of the year. Well got to go.

 

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.