WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Happy 4th of July


*My Loopt Journal
*Star Trek (Review)
*Happy New Year 2009
*Presidential Election Results
*Election Results
*80th Annual Academy Awards
*Happy New Year 2008
*Happy Halloween
*MacOS Leopard

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

iPhone MMS Works
So it has been a long time since I have posted to the blog but I wanted to say that I got MMS to work on the iPhone a week ahead of time and it is cool. Read the howto at www.gearlive.com/news/article/q309-enable-iphone-mms-right-now/ 
I will post more things later 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.