WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Life Updates


*Happy 4th Of July 2007
*Ocean's 13 (Review)
*New Fountain
*Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Review)
*Spider-Man 3 (Review)
*More Jail Time For Me
*TMNT (Review)
*Peaceful Warrior (Review)
*My School Website

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MacOS Leopard

When Apple released Leopard on friday night I was at our local chapter ACM lan party. When I was getting pizza for the party which was at 7:00 pm, I stopped at the Arden Apple Store. The line from the photo I took was over 2 hrs long. I cannot believe that people would wait just for an updated OS. I finally did buy Leopard at my local bookstore with no lines and half the price. What a world!!








 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.