WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...


*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...
* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...
*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, April 25, 2003

First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so happy last night when the Minnestoa Timberwolves beat the LA Crap Lakers in game 3 of the First Round Western Confrence Playoffs. I really am a HUGE Kings Fan. But living in Sacramento you have to be. I am currently trying to add the courtside box that is seen on Kings.com so that people who visit my site can check on the scores for the kings. Will be writing later on this afternoon.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.