WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...


*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...
*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...
*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...
*I am just putting a link for my office co-workers ...
*Apple's WWDC 2003 REPORTEventhough I wanted to go ...
*I fixed my site, finally. It is working to the way...
*Harry Potter ArrivedI pre-ordered Harry Potter and...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, July 17, 2003

State of California
I'm in a bad mood about the state of california. First the recall of our govenor, Grey Davis, he is not a bad man but I believe that politics are dealing him a bad hand. Next our budget, ****, is the worst that it has ever been. I hate that the assemblymen and the senators are holding up our balenced budget on the account of the recall as well as party politics. Then as a stateworker who was informed today that I will maybe be layed off on July 30 because of the budget cuts as well as many services. Schools are raising tuition by 30% in Fall quarter and everything is going up. How can this be a society, able to work and to survive. That's my question into the void. Let's see what happens next. Have a peachy king day. Thanks.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.