WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*


* Your browser does not support inline frames or...
*Caliornia 03Well The recall is now over, and Actor...
* Your browser does not support inline frames or i...
*California RECALL 2003 Today, Is the big day the ...
*Regional Transit Opens New Light Rail and I went t...
*California Recall God! what a crazy state I live....
*THE DEBATE NEWS FROM SACBEE(if anyone missed it li...
*I watched the debate last night and I posted the a...
*THE RECALL DEBATE Davis takes blame, others take ...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, October 24, 2003

Kings Preseason Game (Dallas vs Kings on10/22/03)
  
  

I attended the Kings vs. Mavericks game on Wednesday night. Boy what a good game and a boring crowd. I was the loudest person in the building. I couldn't believe that the fans weren't into the game. Most people left near the first 5:00 of the 4th quarter. I was happy to get a few digital pictures off my phone of some key 2003-04 players. On the top left is Peja practicing, the top right is Gerald Wallace, the bottom right is Darius Songaila and the bottom left is Jabari Smith. Well I hope that the next game I attend is better.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.