WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*California RECALL 2003 Today, Is the big day the ...


*Regional Transit Opens New Light Rail and I went t...
*California Recall God! what a crazy state I live....
*THE DEBATE NEWS FROM SACBEE(if anyone missed it li...
*I watched the debate last night and I posted the a...
*THE RECALL DEBATE Davis takes blame, others take ...
*Site Updates I have changed my site to get rid o...
*8/18-8/23, First of week of school and my life As...
*New Scanner for my mac. Also product Review. Hp 3...
*Seabiscut(REVIEW) This was my 12:00 appointment...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.