WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*I know I havent updated in a while but I have a bl...


*Ok I know I havent finished updating but have been...
*UpdatesI know that I haven't posted in a while but...
* Your browser does not support inline f...
*Funny Joke with Pirates DVD I bought the Pirates o...
*President Bush Sneaks off to IraqWell I wanted to ...
* Happy Thanksgiving2003I hope that everyone has a...
*Hot! New Products and InfoSome new information com...
* California's 38th Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger...
*The Matrix: Revolutions(REVIEW) Ok Folks, besid...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, March 26, 2004

Harry Potter (3) POA & Sac Kings & My life
Yesterday morning Harrypotter.com updated their website to show the new Prisioner of Azkaban info including a new trailer. The counter below shows the time left until the movie opens in the theater.
Now turning from Harry Potter to the Sacramento Kings. Boy where should I begin. My best friend Sean posted a few ideas about the Kings, I am not going to knock these beliefs but I have a few more of my own. First of all the Lakers game was pitiful. I cannot believe that the Kings the best team in the NBA right now, went down in the first quarter on a 24-1 Run by the lakers. Rick Adelman, head coach for the Kings did call several time outs but didn't change the line up fast enough. Second, Webber, is not a great player right now. The Kings with how they have been playing lately should start Miller, Divac, Peeler, Bibby & Peja. If worst comes to worse, bring in Christie for who ever is having a problem. The second question was about Gerald Wallace but the reason he is not suiting up is because no room on the bench due to NBA rules. The other thing that everyone says is a problem is Defense. I don't believe that is the biggest, because the Kings have never been a great defensive team, they have always played offense. I know they are switching stratigies for the Playoffs but you can have great defense but might never win, it has to be 50/50. The kings need to get their shooting percentage back above 50%. I believe that if they continue to play like this they will not win Pac Division, they will only get to the first round a loose. I and most people want the Kings to be a champion, but they will never be able to do it the way they are going. We will see on Sunday if they improve.
Now turning from the Kings to my life the last couple of days. First of all the day of the lakers game, which was Wednesday, I had a presentation in Spanish, boy I hated to do it and I know that we were bad. My grade was not bad but I think I deserved worse. Also that night during the Kings game I stopped watching in the fourth quarter and went to a place called Network Play Inc. One of the guys I know, Kevin, works their. So I saw Sean since he was home and Joe and Kevin and played several games of Quake 3 Arena. I haven't played in 2 years but did about as bad as Sean, but it was really fun. Yesterday went back to the pits though, First Regional Transit in Sacramento is on a Sick out (Strike) because of their contract. So light rail was suppose to come every 30 minutes. Well they were running at wierd intervals and never at 30 minutes. Also Bus Lines were not running. Someone told me that they waited 3 hrs for the Bus 1 from Mather Field to Sunrise Mall. I cannot believe how bad it is when public transit isn't working, especially when it came to the commute home. This is my bad problem, first of all it was raining in Sacramento yesterday, I had to wait 30 minutes for the train downtown and got to Mather Field at 5:15 not 4:40 like normal, which was ok. Then I take White Rock Road which is a back road in Sacramento to Folsom, to avoid the Freeway and Folsom Blvd which are always backed up. I got on to White Rock and it was stop and go also, I then got a call from my dad saying that White Rock and Grant Line there was an accident. Now I couldnt turn around because White Rock is a 2 lane one in each direction Rd with no soulder, so I waited and waited until I got to the closest turn outs and turned around. Then came back to Sunrise which was already Jammed and went down to Trade Center and went Trade Center to Merchintile to Folsom Blvd which was just as slow as the Freway Traffic. I got to Folsom at 6:30 last night which I was suppose to be at class at 6:00 so I skipped Calculus and the quiz we were having. So it took me from when I got off work at 4:00 to 6:30 to get maybe 25 miles. That was a ridicule commute last light. The only thing that I am happy about is the Best Buy in Folsom is opening today, I will be going to see what the store is like, and then going to work. I hope that the commute and the Strike are not affecting me to get to work as bad as yesterday.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.