WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*The Matrix: Revolutions(REVIEW) Ok Folks, besid...


*Great NewsI have a job. As of next friday 3 days b...
*James Bond Box Set 2& 3 Finally going to be releas...
*HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2003  &nbsp Here are some pictures...
*Panther Screen ShotsThis is a screen shot of my de...
*Kings Preseason Game (Dallas vs Kings on10/22/03) ...
*
* Your browser does not support inline frames or...
*Caliornia 03Well The recall is now over, and Actor...
* Your browser does not support inline frames or i...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, November 17, 2003

 

California's 38th Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger

As of today the people of California have a new Governor, Arnold "Terminator" Schwarzenegger. I was at my new job in downtown Sacramento but was not able to see the new governor and eventhough he has delivered in repealing the car tax

I don't know if will be able to fix the deficit that fast.
Now some people probably are asking why I'm using this
 Well, since Arnold's new governor website shows this background and also the picture. I thought that people would appreciate it. I think that people should check out our new governor's website at http://www.governor.ca.gov/.
Well, I know that there is a lot of hoopla but I will see if things change. Good night, "I'll Be Back".

 

 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.