WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Ok I know I havent finished updating but have been...


*UpdatesI know that I haven't posted in a while but...
* Your browser does not support inline f...
*Funny Joke with Pirates DVD I bought the Pirates o...
*President Bush Sneaks off to IraqWell I wanted to ...
* Happy Thanksgiving2003I hope that everyone has a...
*Hot! New Products and InfoSome new information com...
* California's 38th Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger...
*The Matrix: Revolutions(REVIEW) Ok Folks, besid...
*Great NewsI have a job. As of next friday 3 days b...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I know I havent updated in a while but I have a blog right now. First of all im sick with the flu and I hate being this way. Also, my philosophy paper was due today and it is our final. I think I did a good job and I will probably get a B in the class. I skipped Spanish and took off of work also. But the reason that I am blogging is about the Sacramento Kings. We as a town which is Sacramento want a championship, we have been wanting one for lots of years. We also have been screwed out of one a couple of years ago but I don't want to go into great detail about that. But what I'm upset with is that the Kings are saying for a couple of months that they are a championship callaber team. Also some sports brodcasters say the Kings might go all the way this year. But what pisses me off is since C.Weber has come back the Kings are falling apart by the wayside. I wish that Weber didn't come back because the Kings were doing good with out him. First complaint 9 pts in a quarter if I was Adelman I would have gone straight to the bench and kicked everyone off the floor. If they couldn't get it done then see what would work. But no, Adelman just does the same crap rotation which allowed them to loose. Then tonight the Kings go to another easy Eastern team, even NBA.com said the Kings should have no problem but what do we do, go in and loose. If we cannot beat easy teams and play the championship calliber style all the time then we won't win a championship. We have 1 month to go lets hope that things improve. Well with all my complaining done, time for bed.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.