WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*James Bond Box Set 2& 3 Finally going to be releas...


*HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2003  &nbsp Here are some pictures...
*Panther Screen ShotsThis is a screen shot of my de...
*Kings Preseason Game (Dallas vs Kings on10/22/03) ...
*
* Your browser does not support inline frames or...
*Caliornia 03Well The recall is now over, and Actor...
* Your browser does not support inline frames or i...
*California RECALL 2003 Today, Is the big day the ...
*Regional Transit Opens New Light Rail and I went t...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Great News
I have a job. As of next friday 3 days before the new govenor starts office, I will be working in Downtown sacramento at the Tresurers office. I am soo happy for myself. I have been so wanting a new job and willing to do anything to get it. I am going to celebrate. Thanks

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.