WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Harry Potter (3) POA & Sac Kings & My lifeYesterda...


*I know I havent updated in a while but I have a bl...
*Ok I know I havent finished updating but have been...
*UpdatesI know that I haven't posted in a while but...
* Your browser does not support inline f...
*Funny Joke with Pirates DVD I bought the Pirates o...
*President Bush Sneaks off to IraqWell I wanted to ...
* Happy Thanksgiving2003I hope that everyone has a...
*Hot! New Products and InfoSome new information com...
* California's 38th Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, April 03, 2004

School's Out For SPRING
No not the Alice Cooper Song quite yet. Well I finished my classes last night before spring break. I took my Calc test and think I did quite well. I will not have a fun spring break because I am having company or should I say family comming from LA. The house is in shambles and I only have 3 days to get it cleaned up and carpets cleaned before tuesday. I also Have had a fun work week, I first covered for our mail guy Jason and had a lot of little problems like the mail room comming late, and also lots of mail and lots of certifieds. But I am happy that he is back eventhough he was trying to get back at me by a stupid April Fools Joke. The major problem that occured happened on Friday 4/2. I got off the Light Rail at 5:30 to see that someone had broken my back window, it is all shattered but nothing went missing so I am thankful for that but I hate that now people don't give a flying crap about property and that the police won't even come out to do a report, even if something was stolen. So that was what was bad to start my weekend. I am also upset more with the Sacramento Kings, because we are now in second place behind the LA ????er's. (Im a PG site) and we don't look like we are going to win Pac Division this year or even do well in the playoffs. So this has been a great start for my Spring Break, so I hope things get fixed and get back to normal and allow me sometime to relax, (HAHA).

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.