WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...


*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...
*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...
* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...
*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, April 27, 2003

What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in basketball, The Kings lost to the Jazz 104-107. Then today the Timberwolves lost to the dumb Lakers 97-102. Both games just made me mad because I thought the Kings were going to sweep the Jazz and the Timberwolves were ready to beat the 3 time defending champs. OH WELL. I am also upset because my website went down due to some problem with my code. I had to scramble to get it back up. It should be fixed now. Also I have completed my Kings scoreboard which tells you the score of the previous game as well as if there is game comming up and the score during the game. I basically used an inline frame, which I hate frames, but too bad. The frame goes to scores.nba.com/games/kings.html and that has the information. I am currently looking for a TV for my room at the new house and I think I found what I want.

This Panasonic TV with DVD/VCR built in. Its a 27" TV and would fit perfectly in my room. The other thing that I am trying to get for the house is a new computer desk for my father. He has chosen down to two desks.

The desk are almost the same but It's his choice. Well I will write later

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.