WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...


*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...
*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...
*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...
*I am just putting a link for my office co-workers ...
*Apple's WWDC 2003 REPORTEventhough I wanted to go ...
*I fixed my site, finally. It is working to the way...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, July 17, 2003

WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. If anyone who knows of any jobs that are available in the greater Sacramento area please let me know. Thanks

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.