WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Panther Screen ShotsThis is a screen shot of my de...


*Kings Preseason Game (Dallas vs Kings on10/22/03) ...
*
* Your browser does not support inline frames or...
*Caliornia 03Well The recall is now over, and Actor...
* Your browser does not support inline frames or i...
*California RECALL 2003 Today, Is the big day the ...
*Regional Transit Opens New Light Rail and I went t...
*California Recall God! what a crazy state I live....
*THE DEBATE NEWS FROM SACBEE(if anyone missed it li...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, October 31, 2003

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2003
  
  

Here are some pictures of my decorations for Halloween this year. I hope that every one has a SAFE Halloween.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.