WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Oceans 12 (Review)


*Meet the Fockers (Review)
*Happy New Year 2005 (Countdown Counter)
*Tsunamis Victims
*What a Week
*Vote 2004 (Countdown Clock)
*HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2004
*Christopher Reeve Dies at 52
*New Car Idea
*Alien VS Predator (REVIEW)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Blog Updates & Life Updates

Ok now as everyone can see I have updated my blog to be a little more showey and classy. I thought that my old blog was dry and boring. Also the comments are now a popup window and are very slimlined. Now to my life, I am back in school and love my schedule because I have a lot of time to work on homework or even take care of anything that might arrise. To look at my schedule look on the schedule link. I also am still out of work but I am hopeing that I will find a good part time job soon, also I believe that my school semmerester will be a great one. Well back to homework.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.