WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...


*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...
*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...
*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...
* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...
*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, April 28, 2003

Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I have nothing to do at work. I just thought I would write. First of all I hope that tonights Kings game doesn't upset me like Friday nights game. I also am hearing a lot of flack from Lakers fans at work. I did write earilier that I am a MAJOR Kings Fan well my cublicle has lots of kings pictures, posters and collection items. It has made some people hate me. I really don't care because I love my cube. I'm having some problems with my Archive pages and I don't know why. I wanted to recomend an Actors website today, it is Wil Wheaton's Website. He played Westley Crusher on Star Trek: Next Generation. His website is a blog like mine. It's kind of funny. I also wanted to talk about school. I have 3 weeks of school left. I am soooooooo happy. I will probably have 2 quizes, 2 homeworks, 5 labs, 2 midterms left. Thats a lot of work but I should do fine. I suspect that I will get 2 B's and the last one all I want is to pass. I am on Academic Prob. so I need to just get better than a 2.0 this term. I hope that this summer would be fun, besides moving in and buying stuff and working, I want to go on a trip. Well I think my father is going to buy the desk on the right side of yeterday's blog entry. I better get some more water and listen to the radio.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.