WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*MOVIE REVIEW (THE MATRIX RELOADED) The Matrix r...


*YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THE LAKERS ARE DEAD. The 3...
*The Matrix Reloaded opens today and I have bought ...
*WOW!!! What a game. The Kings came out last night ...
*I have been very busy this week. I hate moving but...
*We found another house. After spending the last 3 ...
*I had a very good day today. I went to ARCO Arena ...
* Last night the NBA vice president of operations ...
*THE NEW IPOD VS THE OLD IPOD Apple this wee...
*I got some bad news. First of all, the new house h...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, May 17, 2003

The Sacramento Kings 2002-2003 Season has come to a close. With The decisive game 7 in Dallas Texas, the Sacramento Kings lost the game with the score 99-112. I was one of the 15,000 attendees at ARCO Arena today to watch the game and cheering for my team. But in the end we went down. I would like to congragulate the Kings for all their accomplishments this season. I would like to give special kudos to Bobby Jackson the winner of the 6th man award. Also special kudos to Predrag Stojakovic for being the nba 3 point shootout champ for two straight years. I would like to also say we are BACK-TO-BACK Pacific Divsion winners as well as having a awsome 59-23 season and with all the injuries that have plauged the team it was a good year and all the fans in Sacramento are DAMN proud. ESPECIALLY When LA lost before us and we had two more days in our season.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.