WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*I got some bad news. First of all, the new house h...


*Way to Go Kings. I was very happy that the Kings b...
*Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I...
*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...
*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...
*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...
*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...
* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...
*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

THE NEW IPOD VS THE OLD IPOD

Apple this week is releasing a new version of the IPOD. It is totally redesigned. First of all it uses either USB 2.0 or FIREWIRE. The new IPOD also has a dock, the new IPOD has touch buttons insead of mechanical buttons. The new IPOD has 10, 15, 30 GB model vs the days when Apple had 5, 10, 20 GB models. Im little upset because I own the OLD IPOD and paid about $500 and now it is worth only $299. A picture with all the features is below.


The other thing that I wanted to talk about would be a new cell phone. I have T-Mobile and am debating if I want to buy a new phone. The phone that I want is the new Nokia 3650. The phone is a camera phone, also has color display and polyphonic ringtones as well as bluetooth. This phone has almost everything that could be in a phone. The upgrade price is $329. I am debating if I'm going to buy it now or later. The picture is below.


The last thing I'm go to say is I hope that the Kings win tonight. If we do then we most definatly will play Dallas this weekend. Also, Bobby Jackson has won the 6th man of the year award. The Lakers will probably advance as well. Also, my best friend Sean has posted a picture of himself on his website. If you want to look at it Click HERE Well I got to go to work.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.