WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Way to Go Kings. I was very happy that the Kings b...


*Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I...
*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...
*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...
*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...
*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...
* Game 2 of the First Round Playoffs start today a...
*This is the new home of my webpage. I am trying to...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I got some bad news. First of all, the new house has some problems which could protentially lead to the house maybe going slanted or sliding off. The new house has a greenbelt and the contractor didn't build any wall to protect the house from the land erroding into the greenbelt. Also there are some saftey issues that have arrison and the realtors and the contractor of the house doen't want to address. My father and I will probably cancel the contract and our funding now said they will not fund, due to the problems found. We sell our house on the 8th of May. I hope that my father and I find a house and buy it and close escrow before then. Our funding can be done in 1 day. If anyone knows where theres a new home with no owner in the Sacramento region please let me know in the comments section. My father and I don't want FOLSOM or ROSEVILLE area. Thanks

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.