WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*We found another house. After spending the last 3 ...


*I had a very good day today. I went to ARCO Arena ...
* Last night the NBA vice president of operations ...
*THE NEW IPOD VS THE OLD IPOD Apple this wee...
*I got some bad news. First of all, the new house h...
*Way to Go Kings. I was very happy that the Kings b...
*Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I...
*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...
*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...
*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, May 08, 2003

I have been very busy this week. I hate moving but I have to do it. The house I live at now is no longer ours at 5:00pm tonight. My father and I should be in the other house tomorrow. I will probably be in a hotel tonight. If anyone looks at my website, they probably noticed in the last couple of days strange problems with my posts. Blogger, the people who allow me to do posts changed their system to a new platform they call DANO. It made my website waco but I had to fix my code throught my site. The one thing that came out of this major change is that it fixed a problem with my archives. Besides problems with the site, I was having problems with my Navigation System in my car this week. The other night I was at dinner and came out to the car, started it up and the navigation froze. I waited and then it unfroze but the system was acting like it couldn't read the cd. I tried to eject it and it didn't work. I have tried for a couple of days to get it to work and it wasn't. This moring got in the car and it was working. I am going to toyota tomorrow to get it looked at. A picture of the nav screen from toyota's website.

I have been busy getting everything done for the move and fixing dumb problems. I also was pissed at myself because I ran a red light, majorly last night. I thought I could make the yellow and it turned red and I couldn't stop. At least I didn't hit or kill anyone. So as you all can see I have had a hecktic week and hope school will end faster.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.