WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*I have been very busy this week. I hate moving but...


*We found another house. After spending the last 3 ...
*I had a very good day today. I went to ARCO Arena ...
* Last night the NBA vice president of operations ...
*THE NEW IPOD VS THE OLD IPOD Apple this wee...
*I got some bad news. First of all, the new house h...
*Way to Go Kings. I was very happy that the Kings b...
*Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I...
*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...
*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, May 12, 2003

WOW!!! What a game. The Kings came out last night and whooped the ALLAS with not D for DEFENSE. I had a fun time at the game lastnight. Because yesterday was mothers day, I decided to take my grandma to the game. I have not moved into the new house yet, there are some complications therefore it might be a week or two more. In the meantime my dad and I are in a Hampton Inn Hotel. Well got to get back to work.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.