WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

* Last night the NBA vice president of operations ...


*THE NEW IPOD VS THE OLD IPOD Apple this wee...
*I got some bad news. First of all, the new house h...
*Way to Go Kings. I was very happy that the Kings b...
*Good Morning. The system at my office is down so I...
*What a crappy weekend I am having. First of all in...
*First thing TGIF (THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY). I was so ...
*Since the new semester started at CSUS. I have bee...
*Well, I see that I will be posting things almost e...
* Game 2 of the kings game was a real treat. I jus...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, May 03, 2003

I had a very good day today. I went to ARCO Arena today to try to get tickets for the second round of the playoffs. I was worried I was not going to get a ticket but I did it by calling ticketmaster on the phone. I was so happy. I got two tickets to game 2B, section 211. The Price of Each ticket is 34.50 and I paid a total of 86.25.

I spent the rest of the last two days looking for homes with 10 realtors, and have found nothing my father and I like. Well I will see tomorrow if Dallas or Portland will win. I think the kings will beat either team, but Portland has more defense and more of a challange. Either team would be great to see. I have to sell one of the tickets, I will be asking people at my office but If anyone who knows me or Sean you can post a comment that you want the other ticket.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.