WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...


*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...
*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...
*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...
*I am just putting a link for my office co-workers ...
*Apple's WWDC 2003 REPORTEventhough I wanted to go ...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Bad Boyz II (REVIEW)
Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what you going to do when they come for you. All I have to say is "DAMN". The newest bad boyz movie is action packed from about 5 minutes from the start of the movie all the way to the end. The new movie has besides lots of action it has lots of funnie jokes but the ownly bad thing was that there were alot of gorrie dead people shots and realism in blood but made funnies not on the dead people but on things to offset the goar. I believe the movie was better than the first and eventhough I am a believer that sequals suck. But this sequal was a suprise for me and I love this movie. Will Smith and Martin Lawerence were funny and also were very good. My other believe this is the best action film for 2003. Well got lots of house work to do.

 

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.