WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...


*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...
*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...
*Eventhough the New G5 is a great computer I don't ...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW)
I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but 3 sucked. It was horible. The movie opens with several 3d things then floop comes on and talks about what the story is about which he explains Juni Cortez left the OSS. Then he tells people on how the movie is going to use the 3d effects. Then you are told to take off the glasses and then watch the first 15 minutes as a regular movie. The movie plot is that this madman named the toymaker is releasing a game called "GAME OVER" which is an online game to trap kids minds into the game so he can take over the world. We find out the Carmen Cortez was trapped in the game so Juni goes in to save her. The 3d was lame, I was so tired of some of the faking of 3d that I watched it without the glasses and it had very light 3d added. We find out that the toymaker was the person who put grandpa cortez in the wheelchair. Most of the scenes included the kids and grandpa then near the end the entire family and everyone who was in the first two spy kids helped out. The movie was only trying to make the point of family is everything. I was totally upset and wished the movie would have been as good if not better than the first two. I wish I could get my money back. Well I will probably see American Wedding tomorrow since I have lots of free time. Also I love Ichat AV with Isight. I would recommend anyone who has a mac to go and buy one.

 

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.