WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2003  &nbsp Here are some pictures...


*Panther Screen ShotsThis is a screen shot of my de...
*Kings Preseason Game (Dallas vs Kings on10/22/03) ...
*
* Your browser does not support inline frames or...
*Caliornia 03Well The recall is now over, and Actor...
* Your browser does not support inline frames or i...
*California RECALL 2003 Today, Is the big day the ...
*Regional Transit Opens New Light Rail and I went t...
*California Recall God! what a crazy state I live....

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, November 01, 2003

James Bond Box Set 2& 3 Finally going to be released

Today MGM has announced on Jamesbond.com that the 2nd and 3rd James bond box sets will be on shelves on November 18th. I am such a huge James bond fan that I am happy to hear this news. All major websites have these for pre-order but I will go to Costco because it seems to be the cheapest place to get it. On another note if anyone would like to look at a clip of Lord of the Rings in a PowerPoint slide here is thelink ,also the DVD movie page is offline to be able to put the Lord of the ring clip on my site because the clip is for school. After 2 weeks I will remove the clip and put back the movies. Last note I hope that the kings win tonight.  GO KINGS!

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.