WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*TMNT (Review)


*Peaceful Warrior (Review)
*My School Website
*Wikipedia
*ACM trip to LLNL
*Harry Potter Countdown
*Happy 24th B-Day
*First Day of School
*Happy New Year 2007
*Rocky Balboa (Review)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, April 30, 2007

More Jail Time For Me

Well I thought I was going to graduate this coming fall. I even filled out my graduation petition. I am doing well in 90% of my classes. But then Wham!!! I found out that I am missing 1 GE Upper Division course. I cannot believe that I missed that. I went to GE Advising 2 time in the last 2 years and they said my GE was done but then someone in my Department asked what Upper Division GE courses did I take. I told him about 1 but I didn't know if I told another. Well I will take that and probably repeated classes. Que Sara!!!

[Updated] I decided to take the GE class during the summer so I should still graduate on time. Well hope things get better.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.