WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW) I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but ...


*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...
*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...
*TERMINATOR 3 (REVIEW) I went and saw Terminator...
*HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! Click on the picture to c...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, August 01, 2003

American Wedding(REVIEW)
Well the cast of American Pie has come to the big screen in American Wedding. The movie was halarious through out and was full of stuff that was in the first two in addition to progression with the story. The movie opens with Jim at a restaurant ready to propose to Michelle. There is a comedic sexual situation then Jim proposes and the roller coaster wedding begins. The movie had the same old Jim looking at himself wondering if things are going to work out. Then there was Finch trying to get a girl and does it with Stifler's mom again at the end. Then there's Stifler or the "Stifmister" who is trying to do anything to get someone in bed. The movie does pertray Stifler being a little bit sensitive and saves the day in this movie more than once. But all and all Jim and Michele tie the knot, and Finch gets Stiflers mom and Stifler gets Michele's younger sister Cadence. But what about Kevin, well he says he has a girlfriend but does get kinkie in a scene and the story didn't really focus much on him. The last part, word of warning prepare to either barf or bust a gut when Stifler eats dog poop. Well I hope I didn't spoil it too much but this movie was a huge impovement to yesterday's SPY KIDS crapo. Well I believe this lives up the the American Pie story and saga.

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.