WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*A wild time Tomorrow I start school again and bef...


*American Wedding(REVIEW) Well the cast of Ameri...
*Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW) I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but ...
*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...
*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...
*On the side of my webpage I put a terror alert whi...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Seabiscut(REVIEW)
This was my 12:00 appointment with my grandmother after comming back from Reno.(See article below) I went to the movie theater with my Grandma and her boyfriend to see Seabiscut. Since I wasn't paying and they wanted to see it, I went along. First of all I was so tired from the trip to Reno that I fell asleep in this movie so my reivew will not be totally complete. I fell asleep durning the stock market crash scene and woke up before Seabiscut was going to race for the first time at Santa Anita. The movie starts with pictures of Henry Ford's model 'T" car and talks about how ford, when he started took 60 minutes to build a car and when finished the model "t" line it only took 60 seconds. Also used Henry Fords favorite quote "You can get the car in any color as long as it was black" The movie then goes into the character played by Jeff Bridges and shows him as a Bicyle repair man the moves to San Francisco to open a bike shop but has no business, until one day a unknown man driving a Stanley Steamer car blows infront of the bike shop. He asks Bridges character if he can fix the car. The response is I think I can. Then he repuilds the car and makes it a lot better which was the founding and make Bridges character the founder of Buick. Then I fall asleep then we watch lots of racing of Seabiscut. The movie made the theater audience feel as if they were a part of the race. I was happy of how much of a old fashion family movie this was but had a problem with the ending but have no solution of a better ending, other wise it was a good movie and a good story.

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.