WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*8/18-8/23, First of week of school and my life As...


*New Scanner for my mac. Also product Review. Hp 3...
*Seabiscut(REVIEW) This was my 12:00 appointment...
*A wild time Tomorrow I start school again and bef...
*American Wedding(REVIEW) Well the cast of Ameri...
*Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW) I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but ...
*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...
*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Site Updates
I have changed my site to get rid of somethings as well as make things easier. Also I know have friends who have blog's, so if you want to be listed, please drop me a line. Also my fight with the math department has been successful as well as this week being a lot better then last. I am going to have a very busy Labor Day weekend, I have a test and a quiz as well as lots of make-up reading. So then Happy Labor day and have a good weekend.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.