WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Seabiscut(REVIEW) This was my 12:00 appointment...


*A wild time Tomorrow I start school again and bef...
*American Wedding(REVIEW) Well the cast of Ameri...
*Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW) I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but ...
*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...
*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...
*Legally Blond 2: Red, White & Blonde (REVIEW) I...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

New Scanner for my mac. Also product Review. Hp 3570c (Review)
Yesterday I recieved from Amazon, a new Hp 3570c scanner. I bought this Hp scanner because it is suppose to be easy to use for a OSX mac. So I opened it up and plugged in the power and then plugged the USB in and installed the software from the cd, then went to Hp.com to update the software and it runns like a champ. I know that Hp stuff is not great but for the price and for what the specs are, I really appriciate it. It has a transperancy adapter and slide adapter all in the lid of the scanner. Also the scanner has very fast scanning process. According to Amazon it is Scanning speeds: 4 x 6 inch color photo in less than 40 seconds, full page of text in less than 55 seconds, black and white bit-map in less than 30 seconds. Well this weekend I will have a review of this first week at school.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.