WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*New Scanner for my mac. Also product Review. Hp 3...


*Seabiscut(REVIEW) This was my 12:00 appointment...
*A wild time Tomorrow I start school again and bef...
*American Wedding(REVIEW) Well the cast of Ameri...
*Spy Kids 3D(REVIEW) I loved spy kids 1 & 2 but ...
*I have put on my website a javascript of section31...
*Bad Boyz II (REVIEW) Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz what yo...
*WELL IT'S OFFICIAL I'VE BEEN LAID OFF FROM THE STA...
*State of California I'm in a bad mood about the...
*Which PC would you buy?           Yo...

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, August 24, 2003

8/18-8/23, First of week of school and my life
As anyone who reads my website would know that school started this last monday, I was hoping it would be an easy week. Let's start with my first class which is Art History. I have a woman teacher and the class sceams to be easy, I am happy to be in this class. My next class on monday was Calc. I am re-taking it to boost a grade, but because I didn't take it in the community college system I had to take a diagnostic test. I took it and now fighting with the math department. Then I had child development which has a very interesting teacher but there is not enough room so I will have to make sure that the room is still the same. Then psyc, the teacher is damn nice but has had a rough life. All and All school this semester is going to be manageable except calc. I will probably devote most of the available time to calc. Well the bad part of this week was I was at lunch at a restaurant with my dad and when we came out so did another older gentleman and he was tippsy because of his blood-sugar and fell on the ground but scratched my car. So now I got to get it fixed. Well I got a little bit of homework to do. I also saw chicago this weekend my feelings are 4 out of 5. Bye

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.