WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Random Blurb


*RT Opens Folsom Gold Line
*Monarchs 2005 WNBA Champions
*CSUS (Sacramento State) New Logo
*James Doohan dies at 85
*Fantastic Four (Review)
*Herbie: Fully Loaded (Review)
*War of the Worlds (Review)
*4th Of July (Independence Day)
*Bewitched (Review) + Oregon

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween (2005)

Here are some pictures of my decorations for Halloween this year. I had less kids this year then previous years.  I hope that every one had a fun Halloween. I wish that my neighbors would have decorated but maybe everyone is burned out. Well I got a lot to do before I get up at the crack of dawn to go to school. To look at last years decorations click here

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.