WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Happy Halloween (2005)


*Random Blurb
*RT Opens Folsom Gold Line
*Monarchs 2005 WNBA Champions
*CSUS (Sacramento State) New Logo
*James Doohan dies at 85
*Fantastic Four (Review)
*Herbie: Fully Loaded (Review)
*War of the Worlds (Review)
*4th Of July (Independence Day)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Harry Potter GOF Countdown

Since we are now only one week away from the Opening of Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, I am posting this countdown timer from Mugglenet.com to support potter. I am planning to see it either on the Midnight showing on the 18th or the 19 in the early morning, since I don't have class. I hope that it's great. I will write a review after I see it. so until then, stay tuned.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.