WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Possible Change in Site


*Internet Explorer 7 (Review)
*Happy Birthday
*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and ...
*Happy Holidays/ Countdown
*Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (Review)
*Crazy People (Rant)
*Harry Potter GOF Countdown
*Happy Halloween (2005)
*Random Blurb

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Greetings from SeaTac

Well I flew up yesterday to SeaTac, sean was right the internet at the airport is ridiculuous so I didn't buy. I flew alaskan air and I thought that the stewarts were rude as ever then was transported to the Double Tree next to SeaTac Intl. The hotel is super nice, there is internet in the room but they charge, but in the internet cafe with a starbucks the internet is totally free otherwise I would bluetooth call back to CSUS for internet which I did last night, but it is slower than dialup. I had dinner at Denny's across the street and breakfast at a dinner like Mels. I haven't seen much beacuse I don't have a car but the weather is beautiful. I will write more about today this evening and when I get back to Sacto. So until then Greetings from SeaTac.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.