WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*State Hornet Article


*BL on DVD
*Grand Opening Parkway Raley's
*Chic-Fil-A
*Happy St. Patricks Day
*The Day After
*Final SeaTac Thoughts
*Greetings from SeaTac
*Possible Change in Site
*Internet Explorer 7 (Review)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Sunday, April 23, 2006

3rd Anniversary


I had noticed that today is the 3rd Anniversary of the Watstein Homepage using blogger. Well I am happy that I have been blogging for almost 5 years when I started I had to update the site each time I entered a new topic by total creation (see old blog) but 3 years ago I had switched to blogger and haven't looked back. I would like to thank Sean for switching his blog to moveable type which made me which to blogger I know in the last couple of months I have been testing wordpress but I have chosen to keep my blogger blog running. I am still committed to bring breaking news that I'm interested in to the people as well as reviews of movies and interesting tidbits as well as rants from time to time. But overall I hope to continue blogging for years to come. Here is to the future.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.