WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*The Day After


*Final SeaTac Thoughts
*Greetings from SeaTac
*Possible Change in Site
*Internet Explorer 7 (Review)
*Happy Birthday
*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and ...
*Happy Holidays/ Countdown
*Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (Review)
*Crazy People (Rant)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patricks Day

Since this years St. Patty's day occurs in the end of my spring break I have been busy getting ready to go back to school and face 3 midterms, I did celebrate the holiday last night with 3 shots of Tequilla, but I probably will only have a beer tonight to celebrate. So with that said I want to relax.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.