WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Final SeaTac Thoughts


*Greetings from SeaTac
*Possible Change in Site
*Internet Explorer 7 (Review)
*Happy Birthday
*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and ...
*Happy Holidays/ Countdown
*Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (Review)
*Crazy People (Rant)
*Harry Potter GOF Countdown

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Day After

Well I have been bloging a lot lately but because I have been doing things I decided to talk about it. My wordpress blog has been ok, if you want to read this at wordpress otherwise let me talk about my flight home.. I first was on the plane again Sac State track and Field team and they won so they were parting on the plane. Second I got to fly in First Class, whoot. My father found out only 3 people were in first class and got us bumped, so I got a huge seat without a lot of people and better service, it was my first time in first class and I wished the flight was longer than 1 hr but it was a great hour. But today I'm paying for going on the trip, I am dead tired and with my long day at school it is hell. I got a test this week in Phys so god help me. Also I wanted to direct a comment to Sean (CONGRADULATIONS) I hope that your new job at Pelco brings you happiness, especially you will be with Sarah more. Well thats it now I need to sleep and go to class.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.