WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Happy St. Patricks Day


*The Day After
*Final SeaTac Thoughts
*Greetings from SeaTac
*Possible Change in Site
*Internet Explorer 7 (Review)
*Happy Birthday
*The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and ...
*Happy Holidays/ Countdown
*Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire (Review)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Chic-Fil-A

I was at the Supercenter Wal-Mart in Roseville and I saw a new restaurant called Chic-Fil-A which I found out is a company that is big in the south and midwest and is now comming into California, they are like a KFC and an old Foster Farms Restaurant. They dont really have fried chicken but a lot of chicken sandwiches. I had their standard fil-a which is a fried chicken sandwich and it tasted like the old KFC chicken sandwich which is no longer served. They have cross cut frys and my father had their coldslaw which he said is like KFC but they have a lot of old things like Brownies which reminded me of Foster Farms, the look is more like a Boston Market so it was a nice change but I wouldn't make a diet of it.

 

 

 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.