WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*M:I:3 (Review)


*The Sacramento Kings 2005-2006 Season
*Ice Age: The Meltdown (Review)
*Not Done!
*3rd Anniversary
*State Hornet Article
*BL on DVD
*Grand Opening Parkway Raley's
*Chic-Fil-A
*Happy St. Patricks Day

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Can anyone say duckhunt again?

I was reading at Gizmodo.com that nintendo was showcasing accessories for their new Wii and this picture was taken at the E3 conference, it looks like a modernized shotgun like the one that was in the NES 21 years ago when NES was great I know that Wii will play old NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube games but common bring back the duckhunt gun as well as duckhunt what next the powerglove or the running mat for that Olympic game. I know that the Wii will use my gamecube controller and memory cards as well as SD cards but I cannot belive that things come full circle. I am planning to get the Wii for playing old Mario but never thought about duckhunt, well for a computer scientist who loves technology things from the past still are great espcially when its reinvented and is still the same thing. That's my irony of the day. -Marcus OUT!

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.