WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Take me to the ballgame


*World Trade Center (Review)
*2006-2007 VW Rabbit
*Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Review)
*Happy 4th of July
*Superman Returns (Review)
*Graduation on the SLO front
*Microsoft Office 2007 (Review)
*X3: The Last Stand (Review)
*Memorial Day

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tassimo Machine

This weekend my father and I bought a Tassimo Machine that is made by Braun. The machine makes coffee and Tea and Hot Chocolate by single serve packets called TDisks. I first told my father about this machine when Martha Stewart showed it on her apprentice show about a year ago. Since most of you are aware I hate coffee but with this machine I can simply make Hot Chocolate or tea with in a minute. I recommend this machine to anyone who likes quick easy to use coffee or drink machines and might be a good coffee but I would have to ask the experts because I don't know what good coffee is. So I suggest trying one out and to find out more visit. Tassimo.com

 


 


 


 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.