WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Thought of the Day


*Camry MileStone
*Ubuntu!!
*Tassimo Machine
*Take me to the ballgame
*World Trade Center (Review)
*2006-2007 VW Rabbit
*Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Review)
*Happy 4th of July
*Superman Returns (Review)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween 2006

Well This Halloween will not be at home passing out candy nor having fun. I am in CSC138 right now listening to the answers on the midterm which I got a B but sucks that I am going to be writing a GUI code for CSC133 that was due yesterday. The only thing that will be great this Halloween is that I will get to see a great episode of BL around 1 am. Well I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween and not stuck at work nor school.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.