WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Tassimo Machine


*Take me to the ballgame
*World Trade Center (Review)
*2006-2007 VW Rabbit
*Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Review)
*Happy 4th of July
*Superman Returns (Review)
*Graduation on the SLO front
*Microsoft Office 2007 (Review)
*X3: The Last Stand (Review)

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ubuntu!!

Ok at the request of Kyle and Sean. I finally got the live CD for Ubuntu from Kyle. Ubuntu is Linux which is suppose to be easy for people like me who know Windows and MacOS and be able to work with no real problems. Well I was really interested in the visual ability that Vista is not offering also some more stability. So since I wanted to install it on my laptop I wanted to work with vista. Well vista is a pain, I had to use my Xp boot cd to fix my drive every time I changed the drive partition but now its up and kyle has been showing me things and I do like some ideas but I also think in a windows world. Lets see where things go.

Labels:

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.