WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*Ocean's 13 (Review)


*New Fountain
*Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Review)
*Spider-Man 3 (Review)
*More Jail Time For Me
*TMNT (Review)
*Peaceful Warrior (Review)
*My School Website
*Wikipedia
*ACM trip to LLNL

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th Of July 2007

This year's 4th will be a nice and quiet one since I have class tomorrow so I wanted to have a celebration at my house but I am too cheap to buy fireworks. So you can create your own Fireworks at my house. Have a happy and safe 4th. If you don't like the daytime show over my house then you can do it over sacramento which was last years show click here. Or over the statue of liberty from a couple of years back click here.

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.