WATSTEIN HOMEPAGE







Friends
Sean Rees
Brad Conte
Huong Tran
Robert Chang
Kevin McClusky
Recent Entries

*DΛ Vinci Code (Review)


*Poseidon (Review)
*Can anyone say duckhunt again?
*M:I:3 (Review)
*The Sacramento Kings 2005-2006 Season
*Ice Age: The Meltdown (Review)
*Not Done!
*3rd Anniversary
*State Hornet Article
*BL on DVD

Terror Alert Level:
Terror Alert Level
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
[Valid RSS]
[Valid Atom]
 

STANDINGS

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

New TV/Finals

My old bedroom tv which was made by Toshiba was a piece of crap and after having it for 3 years Toshiba wasn't going to fix it anymore eventhough I had an extended warrenty they told me that they authorized for it to be returned to the retailer that I bought it from. I bought it at Costco before they changed their rules so Costco took it back eventhough I got approval from Toshiba. To make a long story short, I went after returning the Toshiba to buy a Sony KD-34XBR970 which has a ATSC tuner built in with QAM so I am getting all the Hi-Def channels for over the air. This TV is very sexy and I am very impressed. I recommend it if shopping for a TV this is the best Tube tv available and only one model would beat it which is the last years model because has more features but has lots of problems.
Now turning from the TV to Finals I got my grades for the semester which wasn't my finest work but oh well, I got a B- in Software Engineering, C+ in Database Management, C in Advanced Data Structures & a D in Computing Theory. I also didn't take my final in Physics so I got an F so I know I got to retake it.

 

 Copyright 2000-2007 Marcus Watstein. All Rights Reserved.